Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday? More like Friendsday!!

So, I woke up this morning, determined to inject a bit of Dior-inspired half-dressed glamour into my day. This is what I came up with:
Tulle skirt, skimpy cardigan (showing a cheeky glimpse of bra-goodness, just as Galliano would have wanted), marle stockings and pumps.

The giant white spot is the base for a fascinator.


Alas, as it was freezing today, and I'm starting to feel a cold coming on, I switched my outfit to this:
Bam! Bam! Double scarf whammy! And check out my kick-ass sparkle-manic jumper! 


This saw me through the day splendidly. First met with Jo, Jason, Samira and Sal for a tea/latte session. And then a yummy lunch with Clay the Canadian. 

But the afternoon was reserved for my foster-puppy Pasha. Aw! Isn't she adorable? I desperately want to pull a Paris, and put her in a handbag.
... She dislikes cameras...

Pasha's Mum has a beautiful house, with this magnificent view of the Minnamurra River...


Love love,
Centine.

No comments:

Post a Comment